This website is provided by LightingMalta for your convenience, and it presents information provided for your guidance, some from third parties. We cannot accept any liability for the accuracy of such information, and your use of it is not a substitute for your personal or professional judgement and reasonable skill and care.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your payment details and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised use. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur on your computer. LightingMalta reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
1. Copyright and database rights
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of LightingMalta, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected copyright and database right laws. You may not systematically extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the website without LightingMalta’s express written consent.
2. Delivery of Goods
Goods ordered from www.lightingmalta.com are dispatched under the following terms and conditions.
a. Delivery period between 5 days to 5 weeks depending on in which warehouse items ordered are stored.
b. Free delivery is available for orders over €50. Orders Under €50 has a delivery charge of €8.
b. Payment is made in advance when the order is placed.
c. Goods remain the property of the LightingMalta until received by the buyer and full payment confirmed.
d. No goods shall be returned without prior agreement and a return number (please see return policy below).
What information do we gather?
* Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information.
* Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we may use “cookies” to remember who you are (if you choose to enable this feature) and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses www.lightingmalta.com. You can access some parts of our website anonymously, but ordering require you to give us information about who you are.
* E-mail communications: we receive and store your email address in order to communicate with you in the most effective way.
What about Cookies?
* Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser.
* You can choose not to take advantage of the cookie facility. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
* If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
How secure is information about me?
* We do not have any payment information (such as credit card details) passing to lightingmalta. Instead, your details are received directly via a secure link by our Payment services provider.
* We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
* It remains important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. Conditions of use
Please check your goods within 48 hours of delivery. Check that there are no breakages and that the product is what you ordered.
In the unlikely case of damages or faults, please contact us through the contact page within 48 hours of delivery to arrange a replacement.
Unsuitable goods can be returned with the below terms:
Items available directly from the warehouse (delivery within 3 days) returns can be accepted within 2 weeks.
Items not directly available from warehouse (delivery within 3 weeks) returns are subject to discussion.
Items should be in their full original packaging and in new and unused condition, as received. Failing to do so your refund maybe refused.
Broken glasses or missing components do not class as faulty and replacement parts will be sent.
LightingMalta cannot be liable for any electricians costs due to pre-booked electricians, please check your goods fully prior to booking an installer.
For your peace of mind, we guarantee all our goods, in normal usage, for two years from date of purchase.
Cancellation up to 3 days from PURCHASE date.
7. Coupon Codes
Only one offer/coupon with each check out.
Prices are fix to those confirmed at check out.
9. Changes to Website
Please note that from time to time contents/specifications may change. This is to our discretion and maybe done without notification.